View more 5 years ago
- Overseeing of all daily field security operations;
- Ensuring correct manning of ECP’s and Access Control Points;
- Coordinating of security related incident response;
- Maintaining close liaison with government security forces;
- Maintaining good relations with the local community;
- De-escalating confrontational situations;
- Investigating and reporting of known or suspected security incidents.
- Ensure proper preparation and hand over between security shifts.
- Ensure all administration of local personnel employed through security are kept up to date.
- Update the occurrence book daily or whenever an incident occurs.
- Update security reports on a daily basis with the assistance of the RAM.
- Support of the clients onsite during emergencies and incident management.
- Field Based
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
- 12 hour shift
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Minumum 3 years commercial security experience in a Managerial position OR 5 years in Supervisory role.
- Minimum of 3 year’s security related experience in the oil and gas industry in the Kurdish Region of Iraq.
- Understanding of local tribes and tribal structures.
- Understanding and implementing minimum-security standards for oil and gas projects.
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication,
- Fluent in Kurdish (Bahdini), Arabic will be beneficial.
- Must have a valid Iraq drivers licence.
- Minimum high school degree