- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems;
- Maintain emp’s website including but not limited to publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers.
- Utilize search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites;
- Support in develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software, further instructions and guides will be shared with you in a form of task list;
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications;
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support;
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software;
- Maintain updated and organized filing system ( electronic and hard versions) for administration and IT related matter as you will be advised; Manage and update emp Items & Fixed assets Inventory sheet;
- Assist emp team in planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales;
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in IT/Software Engineering, business administration and team support would be a plus.
- B.Sc Degree in Software Engineering and/or Business Management or equivalent.
- Fluent in English & Kurdish Languages (written & spoken) and Arabic is Plus.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills .
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Working Condition: (5) Days per week & (8) hours per day.