To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and other relevant documents to: email@example.com, with “clearly stating the position you are applying for.
IP Network Engineer is required to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. The engineer will be part of the IP team, that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Configure and install various network devices and services like routers and switches.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades, like software and patches.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability, plus using the monitoring tools at hand to measure performance, and identify problems within the network.
- Monitor system resource utilization, and capacity forecasting.
- Provide IP level support to the technical team.
- Work within currently agreed upon configuration and policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security solutions, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s policy.
- Maintain the IP backbone operation, and do changes as seen necessary.
- Working overtime, and be available upon request, as the engineer will be required to work after working hours when needed.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- CCNA or higher level of Cisco Certification.
- It would be a plus, if the candidate has knowledge of Huawei routers and switches.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., VPN, VRRP, BGP, OSPF).
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- English Language proficiency.