- Assist with collection and interpretation of data and analysis for health, and protection programs operating across the KRI.
- Work to ensure coordination between program staff and MEAL team to safeguard accuracy and quality of data.
- Assist with data entry and organise data appropriately for inclusion in reports.
- Maintain data collection schedule
- Ensure familiarity with all grants, their proposals and indicators
- Assist when needed in routine data collection
- Weekly maintenance of Morbidity and Consultation Databases.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly collated results to senior staff as required.
- Contribute to the preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, in coordination with program officers.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor Degree.
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Hard working and flexible
- Engaging in team work
- Good command on Excel
- Organizing skills.
- Preferably previous experience in working with INGOs.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 184 jobs