- Provide full visibility on pipeline and follow orders from dispatching to receiving; Control the landed cost of inbound shipments, and work on decreasing;
- Plan shipments routs in order to minimize the lead time and landed cost;
- Control all shipping documents and provide them on time in order to secure their compliance with the Iraqi standards and smoothen the clearing process at the POE;
- Ask for different quotations from forwarders to optimize the cost and explore new agents;
- Manage claims with the supplier, forwarders and insurance, and ensure the compensation of goods lost;
- Make sure that products being imported are compliant with the all Iraq standards;
- Manage a team of inbound coordinators and divide the job among them in order to increase process efficiency and effectiveness;
- Do the needful in order to ship the right product, at the right time to the right POE in the right freight mode;
- Maintained well documentation process for the shipping documents.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Logistics Field;
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish Languages; Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiar with SAP BO;
- Proactive, well organized, Management and leadership skills;
- Flexible to travel when work requires.
- Working Condition: (6) Days per week & (8) hours per day.