- Clean toilets.
- Empty out dustbins as often as necessary to ensure an efficient quality of care and safe environment.
- Maintain clean and disinfected the infrastructures allocated to the position including the furniture, doors, walls and floor
- Clean the medical material (wards, consultation room, OT room, ER, nursing station, staff room,) applying specific protocols and using the tools and equipment provided..
- Collect and evacuate waste produced by medical structures to the designated site.
- Report any repair or maintenance work needed related to hygiene to the supervisor, as well as any relevant information related to her responsibilities.
- Ensure stock of hygiene and sanitation products, and draw up orders for on-going needs.
- Fill all water containers every morning (drinking water and hand washing points) and refill when half full. For hand washing, ensure soap is available.
- Know and apply specific hygiene protocols and security rules
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Stress Management
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 38 jobs