View more 6 years ago
- Assist the Administration Manager in recruitment processes (triaging CVs, translation, filling the follow-up tables, calling the applicants, filling applications etc.)
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labor and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Maintain employee files up-to-date (including copies of marriage certificates, birth certificates, ID cards, driving licenses for drivers…)
- Perform monthly audits of the database in order to identify missing information and seek for information to update electronic and hard files
- Update Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Draft administrative or official letters according to the needs.
- Assist the Administration manager during meetings as requested
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Diploma or professional qualification in Human Resources or Administration.
- Previous experience as HR Assistant / Previous experience with MSF or another NGO is an asset.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Internet)
- Fluent in both Arabic and English (written and spoken)
- Organizational and strong communication skills
- Flexible and committed to MSF principles. Ability to work in multi-cultural team and in diverse populations
- Punctuality, reliability and integrity