Human Resources Management:
- Follows up national staff contracts & draft the contracts and amendments.
- Entering in the HR software all necessary information and keeping it updated, as well as staff personal files.
- Prepares National Staff salary advances and payslips after collecting all the effective payment variables.
- Ensuring internal and external confidentiality in the management of administrative information and documents. Prepare official letters, translate documents upon request.
- Other tasks upon requests and according to the evolution of the position.
Expatriate movement management:
- Follow up international movements, filling in the international movement plan and keeping it updated
- Organize arrival of expatriates (welcome, file, briefings, accommodation, transportation…)
- Manage all the administrative process for visa renewal, residencies, e-visas
- Organize breaks of expatriates
- Manage end of mission process for expatriates (return form, communication with Head Quarter….)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Diploma or professional qualification in accounting, finance, business or administration is ESSENTIAL.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position is ESSENTIAL
- Experience in MSF or another humanitarian organization in HR/Finance Department is an asset.
- Good computer skills (Excel, word, internet) is ESSENTIAL
- Fluent in Arabic, Kurdish and English, oral and written is ESSENTIAL
- At ease with numbers.
- Organizational skills, multi-tasks management, Synthetic, rigorous, problem solving, results oriented.
- Flexible and committed to MSF principles. Ability to work in multi-cultural team and in diverse populations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctual, reliable and integrity