SIX: Human Resource Officer
1. Propose procedures to develop JCC’s workforce and manage recruiting and hiring new employee,
volunteers and internees to fill vacant positions or new jobs in coordination with directors.
2. Propose advices on how to ensure friendly relationship between JCC and employees and resolve any
3. Provide recommendations to ensure an encouraging and positive work environment.
4. Ensure all JCC employees comply with the policies, laws and regulations.
5. Provide advice and recommendations to directors on employee assignments to the roles in JCC.
6. Register and keep the record of the volunteers and Internees.
7. Develop and improve existing HR procedures and processes.
8. Facilitate smooth communication and cooperation between JCC and KRG institutions, local and
international NGO’s to programs that are relevant to capacity building.
9. Identify and initiates trainings/seminars for staff with local and international partner agencies to develop
10. Work with the capacity building program coordinators to ensure that training and communication to the
participants are undertaken in respect of planned schedule and project documents.
11. Work to secure technical and institutional training in accordance to the requirements of the participants
and based on the assessments provided.
12. Conduct induction and orientation for new employees, volunteers and internees.
13. Carry out other assignments as designated to.
14. Act as Duty Officer on a rotational basis or as assigned.
1. Master (M.A.) or Bachelor (B.A.) degree is required in the fields of international relations or program
management or Media.
2. Multi-lingual: At minimum, must be fluent in Kurdish and English (spoken and written).
3. Experience of having worked in a fast moving, high pressure, mixed culture environment.
4. Experience of having worked across government ministries and departments.
5. NOT less than TWO year experience of the relevant fields.
6. High level skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PPT) required.
1. Ability to work hard, under pressure, to tight and moving deadlines.
2. Personal resilience and ability to work in challenging circumstances.
3. Patient and diplomatic with a wide diversity of people and work styles.
4. Able to build and maintain strong working relationships and to wield influence through these.
5. focused on delivery
6. Team player
Applications will be initially screened for eligibility in accordance with the qualification criteria above and
qualified applicants will be shortlisted. Applicants are encouraged to address each criterion in their application
in order to meet the minimum requirements for this position. The shortlisted applicants will be notified and
called for an interview. The interview is run in both languages Kurdish and English.
To APPLY press the blue button below