View more 5 years ago
This person will advise on the HSE related activities (Rig operations) within the HSE department. He/She will also participate in regular safety/toolbox meetings and training initiated by HSE team members within the Rig operations.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- NEBOSH Oil & Gas International Certificate
- Previous or current work experience with an international drilling company
- English / Arabic / Kurdish speaking
- Full working knowledge of Rig Operational Activities
- Crane Safety Operations
- Rigging & Lifting Operations
- Must have experience of H2S environments
- Emergency Response experience & preparedness
- Writing & documenting procedures
- Environmental awareness & legislative requirements
- Highly adaptive, proactive self-starter
- Safety Management Systems competence
- Rotational experience as a minimum requirement
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 60 jobs