Execute HR and administrative tasks and follow-up according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update social security/tax information in employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Execute administrative and legal-related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on-time payments.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests.
- Assist the Administration Manager with the recruitment of new staff and manage preparations for new staff (induction, ID card, etc.).
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (announcements, meetings, recruitments etc.)
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language(s).
- Assist the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Desirable HR, business or administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs.
- English essential, plus Arabic and/or Kurdish.
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet)