Under close supervision of the HR Manager, you will be in charge of:
1. Expatriate Employees :
- Follow up of all expat documents through paper and computer files (administrative documents, breaks, etc.)
- Process visas and work permit requests in functional link with logistic base assistant
- Book international flight tickets and update the movement plan accordingly.
- In functional link with logistics, in charge of expatriate accommodation (distribution of expatriate in rooms).
- Keep updated and send on a regular basis the “Expatriate General Follow Up” Sheet
- Keep updated and send on a regular basis the “Expatriate Accommodation Follow Up” Sheet
- Keep updated and send on a regular basis the “Expatriate Leaves follow Up” Sheet.
2. National Employee :
- Distribution of Attendance Sheet for Line-Managers & Head of Departments.
- After payroll validation by HR Manager, printing and distribution of Pay Slip for all National Staff.
- Prepare HI ID for employees
- Regular updating of contact list of Iraq mission
- Attend in interview panels as HR representative if requested by line manager
- Involved in recruitment process in terms of calling the shortlisted candidates or supervising the test if required by line manager
3. HR Archiving :
- Under the supervision of the HR Manager, insure archiving of documents for the HR Department (personal files, recruitment fields etc.)
- Under the supervision of HR Manager, make regular audit in the HR files (contains all required documents according to checklist)
- Under the supervision of the HR Manager, insure classifications of whole official correspondence for the mission (IN/OUT record)
4. Update HR Board in Erbil offices :
- Updates the HR Boards in Erbil offices (internal notes, vacancy announcement, framework documents etc.)
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Education and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant domain or in Business Management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same position (with NGO is an asset)
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Common sense
- Capacity to work in a team and autonomously.
- Capacity to work in a multicultural team
- Dynamism, high level of motivation
- Rigorous, attention to details
- Discrete and Ethical
- Kurdish, Arabic and English compulsory
- The salary will be defined regarding the HI salary scale on-going