- Provision of quality health education regarding chronic disease management to residents, refugees and IDPs at primary care level and secondary care level.
- Identify need for patients’ education and provide education and materials on lifestyle, chronic disease management, self-care and medication adherence.
- Ensure the systematic and organized follow up of NCDs patients, including follow-up of defaulter patients (phone call to understand the reasons, advises).
- Report to supervisor any health situation in the site of intervention including lifestyle and hygiene practices
- Respect MSF principels especially what is related to confidentiality.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Recognized degree in public health or a related degree.
- 2 years of work experience in related field.
- Diplomacy, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-cultural flexibility or experience, Team Player, open-minded.
- Language: Arabic fluent, Kurdish fluent and english is a plus.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 184 jobs