Participate in training sessions and team meetings as required by Medair.
- Interview households based on the predefined survey to gather representative information related to health seeking behaviors, practices and access to health care services Explain the objectives of the survey and its procedures to people who are to be interviewed.
- Collect data from households using tablets.
- Identify and report any issues that may arise while conducting survey interviews Ensure that supervisor is kept abreast of completed assignments and progress
- Complete and submit Medair internal paperwork as required
- Any other reasonable duties in the connection with the project Medair may amend the Post Holder’s position and duties from time to time as it considers necessary and as is reasonable for the needs of the project. Medair shall provide the Post Holder with adequate written notice before doing so.
In addition to the above duties, the Post Holder shall:
- Perform any duties assigned as long as they are consistent with the programme goals and objectives and comply with such instructions that Medair shall from time to time issue
- Devote his or her whole working time, attention, and abilities to Medair during business hours
- Act in the best interests of Medair and carry out the performance of all work duties and general conduct to the highest standards
The Post Holder understands that the above dates are subject to change and he or she may be required to work additional days or fewer days, according to the needs of the project.
The following working conditions shall apply:
- Working days shall be Sunday to Thursday
- Office hours are 8am to 4:30pm with 30 minutes for lunch
- Each working day shall start and end at Medair office in Kirkuk City
- Transportation from the Medair office to work sites shall be provided by Medair
- The Post Holder shall be responsible for his or her own lunch
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Medical high school graduated or diploma, bachelor degree students
- Arabic and English (spoken and written)
- Good working knowledge of ODK program
- Used to woking with internet and smart phones and tablets