Execute human resources and administrative tasks, as well as do follow-up of the project accountancy, according to supervisor’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Execute administrative and legal-related tasks, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Support the recruitment, hiring and induction of new team members, ensuring the transparency and correctness of the process.
- Prepare employment contracts accurately and in conformity with legal requirements.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update and pay Social Security & Tax for all employees in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Ensures punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll, as well as proper procedures at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements and MSF’s standards.
- Follow up service and rental contract dates.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Assist the responsible managers in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict control on all documentation involved.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the responsible manager.
- Support the responsible manager in translating documents into local language and assist in meetings upon request.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Working place in Al-Musayyib, Babil.
- Minimum educational level: Diploma / Bachelor in Finance, Business, Human Resources, Administration or related area.
- 2 years’ minimum previous work experience in similar positions is required
- Any length of experience with NGOs is desirable
- Any length of experience with MSF is an asset
Knowledge & Skills:
- Supervisory skills
- Capacity to plan and organize his/her work
- Multi-tasks management
- Capacity & willingness to work autonomously and independently
- Writing capabilities
- Communication skills
- Computer skills (proficiency in MS Office and willingness to learn other software)
Languages: Fluency both in English and Arabic is essential.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Planning & Organizing
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- People Management
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to humanitarianism / MSF principles
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs