- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager or HR Coordinator/Finance Coordinator.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager or HR Coordinator/Finance Coordinator and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Support the Administration Manager or HR Coordinator/Finance Coordinator in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager or HR Coordinator/Finance Coordinator in meetings upon request.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Education: Desirable Finance, business or Administration related diploma
- Experience: Essential 2 years in a similar or relevant position. Working experience with MSF or other NGOs is desirable
- Language: Excellent knowledge of English is essential as well as Kurdish and Arabic
- Computer skills: Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet).
- Stress Management