View more 5 years ago
- Process incoming invoices and vouchers; process payment and ensures that these are properly coded and approved.
- Prepares and compares daily cash count and monthly Cash Transaction Journal “CTJ” on daily bases against cash on hand and cash in bank and make sure they are reconciled.
- Review coding on all vouchers for valid account/cost centre/donor combinations.
- Ensures there is proper supporting documentation for all payments.
- Prepares monthly cash on hand reconciliation statements, liaising with the banks as required.
- Assist his/her supervisor in other assignment.
- Preforms daily cash counts and co-match them with Cash Transaction Journal.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree preferable in Economics or Business Administration.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Experience in Finance/Accounting is preferred.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 184 jobs