گۆران نێت هەلی کار دەرەخسێنێت بۆ ئەو کەسانەی کە خاوەن توانان بۆ هەریەک لەم بوارانەی کە لای خوارەوەدا ئاماژەیان پێکراوە. تکایە کلیک لەسەر جۆری کارەکە بکە بۆ خوێندنەوەی وردەکاری تەواو لەبارەیەوە
firstname.lastname@example.org :بۆ پێشکەش کردنی فۆرم، سیڤی خۆت بنێرە بۆ
“تکایە دڵنیاببەرەوە لە دیاری کردنی جۆری کارەکە بە شێوەیەکی ڕوون هاوپێچ لەگەڵ سیڤیدا”
Goran Net ISP is currently looking for outstanding candidates to fill the following positions. Please click on the respective job titles for further information, including the job description and person specification.
Field Maintenance Engineer
The Field Engineer is the technical liaison to Telecom Operations for new technology and equipment. He will assist with responsibilities such as installation, programming, configuration, and training on equipment such as; DBS 3900, DBS 3900 Lampsite, RTN series outdoor power system, L2 Switches, UPS and Data center racks etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot technology and equipment issues in the field (transport, wireless, DC power circuits, AC power circuits, etc.).
- Provide technical support and training to Telecom Technicians, Contractors, and others as needed.
- Serve as a liaison/resource to other Business Units to provide engineering & support for rollout projects. (E.g. site sharing project, physical construction and A-Z tower site implementation)
- Work with Technicians on major outages / repairs in the field (i.e. wireless/MW HW faults, fiber break, lightning strike at tower site, etc.) to gather materials, obtain contractors, deliver materials to site, and oversee contractors as needed.
- Restoration & Troubleshooting alarms for LTE,
- Huawei enodeB, RRUs, pRRU, RHUB and RF antenna using WDT, LMT or WEP LMT.
- DC Power Management Unit using WEPGUL.
- Huawei RTN series.
- Participate in identification of end-of-life replacements of site support equipment (e.g. fiber optic, MW equipment, Wireless equipment, DC systems) including deciding on equipment, estimating costs, requesting WOs, procuring equipment, working with the Back office Design group on drawings, and coordinating contractors.
- Serve as a consultant to collaborate with Transmission Engineering by perform LOS survey to decide the best methods to provide Transport links to stations.
- Collaborate with Telecom Engineering and other groups to create standards for test and production equipment to determine common equipment platforms across the company.
- Serve as a resource to Transport Back office, Wireless Back office & Network IP Back office to be their hands & eyes in the field for projects/operation they are responsible for it.
- Assist with new equipment installation as needed.
- Apply license key and software upgrade onsite execution for LTE Nodes (Wireless, MW and power management unit).
- Provide detailed status reports for management and direct supervisor.
- Communicate with internal staff, customer and site owner with appropriates media’s (email, phone, video, etc.).
- Perform on-call activities and emergency duties and will be readily available to handle such duties whenever required.
Qualifications and Essential Requirements:
- Field integration skill is a must
- Good team player and sense of knowledge sharing
- Fair knowledge of LMT command
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree in engineering, engineering technology, computer science or telecommunications.
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in field work for LTE/UMTS/GSM
- Hands on Huawei products family installation, commissioning and integration
- Good understanding for MW links, Wireless and DC/AC circuits.
- Good communication skill in English.