View more 5 years ago
- Establish, manage, and maintain personnel files in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests where applicable.
- Schedules candidate interviews by coordinating appointments with the relevant panel members.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization and conducts orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains and regularly updates attendance records and Time Sheet of staff.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data and information.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work.
- Maintains staff confidence and keeps human resource information highly confidential.
- Prepares Employment contracts
- Enters all required data of all staff members into QANDIL’s HR system and policies
- Reviews all applications to vacancies; prepares candidate shortlists; participates in recruitment
- Keeps records and maintains all relevant correspondence, incoming and outgoing letters;
- Creates and maintains filing and reference system as per QANDIL’s guidelines;
- Drafts routine correspondence, letters, documents and forms related to QANDIL admin matters.
- The HR/Admin Assistant may also be assigned other relevant tasks by his/her line manager(s).
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree, preferably in the area of human resources or administration.
- Two years of previous HR experience is highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to handle confidential matters
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent level of computer literacy required
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and drive for results
- Fluency in English and Kurdish. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.