View more 6 years ago
She is responsible for performing medical activities (monitoring patients, prescribing suitable treatment etc) and following the MSF medical guideline at all times. The medical activates will include field visits and mobile clinics affiliate to MSF. She always maintains confidentiality regardless of issues and topics handled.
- To be part of the medical team response activities and follow MSF medical guideline through implementing his / her duties.
- Collaborate with Nurses and evaluate quality of care provided to patients.
- Identify needs in terms of medical treatment / drugs and medical gears.
- Standard hygiene application in all medical activities under taken.
- Proper patient files records and monitoring.
- supervise midwives and maternity ward
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Specific requirements for the role:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least two (2) years in the practice of medicine
- Fluent Arabic; English is considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and ability to work under pressure
- Writing and translation capabilities
- Preferably with an obstetrical and gynaecological background
- Organized, detail and results oriented
- Team player
- Diplomacy, confidentiality and a strong sense of integrity
What we offer:
- Legal contract
- Pay in accordance with the MSF salary table
- Reimbursement of medical expenses in accordance with MSF internal policy
- The chance to gain professional development in an international organization
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need