- Provide utmost support and be part of the MDM Mobile Clinic Team in providing Primary Health
- Care services in the focused IDP (Internally Displaced People) in IDP camps, schools, communities, etc.
- Provide a major support in enhancing good quality implementation of the PHC package of services, targeting on reproductive health, child health, mental health, and general health of the focused IDPs.
- Ensure quality medical care on both curative and prevention for all patients at MDM mobile clinic or PHC Clinic inside the focused IDP camps and provide the immediate and proper referral to higher level of care if necessary
- Provide supervision in implementing the Health and Hygiene Promotion activities during the mobile clinic and within the focused IDP camp.
- Provide supervision also in implementing the Mental Health activities during the mobile clinic and within the focused IDP camp.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Registered Medical Doctor
- At least 2 years of professional experiences in working at a mobile clinic, PHCC center or in an emergency room of a hospital.
- Competency with basic word, excel
- Work as team player and has flexibility in his/her work
- English written and spoken
- He/she can work independently and innovatively to develop and implement supervision and training activities to the medical team and take a lead to expand community participation in focused IDP camps.
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset.