- Attend initial and follow-up trainings on life skills and other topics. Actively participate in training and other events.
- work to accomplish the required activities and projects in the areas of work, each according to his
- Specialty, according to the program’s objectives.
- Will link with governmental and non-governmental site, schools, civil society, leaders and Local NGOs
- to coordinate action and tasks.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- At least high school degree
- Have a good background in communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Willing to work with a team.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 43 jobs