View more 4 years ago
- Carry out community mobilization, beneficiary’s identification, selection and registration processes timely, transparently in accordance with the program guidelines related to Cash for Work.
- Prepare and share beneficiary list and registration form with relevant program staff prior to the distribution of cash payments/daily wages to the laborers.
- Develop timely distribution plans in close coordination with the supervisor.
- Organize the disbursement of ERD cash activities including site selection, site preparation, and verification of registration status, advance notice to beneficiaries and relevant internal departments and external stakeholders, distribution, stocking, crowd control, security and the handling of complaints.
- Supervise volunteers and community mobilization officers on the site.
- Carry out outreach efforts and ensure local buy – in.
- Participate in various field assessments and surveys including; needs assessment, baseline surveys, and pre-post distribution surveys.
- Regularly monitor program activities progress against program work plan promptly identifying any current or potential delays and provide timely inputs and feedback to the Management.
- Establish clear beneficiary’s follow-up mechanisms and ensures that appropriate actions are made.
- Compile and submit regular project updates/reports to the Management and promptly identify and recommend solutions to technical issues.
- Prepare purchase and payment requests related to ERD and undertake necessary steps.
- Ensure all activities are fully documented, including systematic and timely data collection for beneficiary questionnaires, regular market monitoring and post-distribution surveys.
- Establish and maintain transparent, functional and respectful relationships with target communities, local representatives and partners to ensure the program is well understood and expectations are in line with the program objectives.
- Fully comply with IRC safety and security procedures and provide input to security monitoring and assessments to enable and promote a safe and secure environment for program implementation.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager;
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 year professional experience in emergency programming in a role related to CTP, Vouchers and NFI distribution, logistic and community outreach is required.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages is required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Experience working with people from different backgrounds.
- Belief in human rights including gender equality.
- Motivated, dynamic; able and willing to take initiatives.