- Prepare curriculum, lesson plans, placement, pre and post-tests prior to start date of the course.
- Assist the registration process of the youth to the courses.
- Manage and correct placement, pre and post-tests for all students.
- Prepare in collaboration with the Project Coordinator, class education materials and assess the needed materials. Responsible for the distribution of stationery and other materials to youth.
- Ensure all training related material is ready before each session.
- Plan and present lessons to be in the same line with the lesson plan.
- Work with other trainers to plan and coordinate the educational activities.
- Responsible to keep attendance reports of the youth participants of the course.
- Responsible to distribute and collect the course evaluation forms on the last day of the course.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree in English teaching, English literature, English translation or any other relevant discipline
- Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic and excellent level of English is mandatory.
- Excellent communication, public speaking and planning skills required.
- 2 years of working experience in the respective field.
- Ability to manage deadlines, tasks and excellent time management skills.
- High interpersonal skills with a strong attitude towards problem solving and team work.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 35 jobs