- As part of the emergency response key member, assess the damage on key infrastructure and provide estimated cost of rehabilitation of the damage.
- Based on the agreed action plan, draft scope of work, technical specifications, bill of quantities and other required bidding documents for the rehabilitation works and required equipment.
- Monitor and provide technical guidance to ongoing rehabilitation activities in terms of speed and cost effectiveness without compromising on quality of work
- Adhere to IMC Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Minimum 3- 5 years of construction related experience with 2 – 3 years of experience in monitoring of construction works.
- Robust knowledge of host country market trends in terms of construction materials and contractors
- Experience in design, preparation of BoQ, technical specifications and prequalification processes.
- Experience in estimating costs of civil structures and rehabilitation works.
- Construction supervision experience of buildings, Health Facilities or similar infrastructure
- Experience in handling of tender documents for turnkey contracts, including technical inputs/specifications for the procurement of services using the conditions of international lending/funding agencies.
- Preparation of work progress reports.
- Proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and liaison with authorities.
- Experience in supervising rehabilitation works.
- Able to read write English, Arabic/Kurdish
- Ready to work in hard to reach areas