OFDA funded action “Emergency Response Program for Conflict Affected Populations in Iraq” will provide essential primary health care services for IDP and host community populations in Ninewa, Kirkuk and Salah-al-Din Governorates to help prevent avoidable morbidity and mortality through existing and emergency response MMU teams.
- Uphold the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence
- Respect the Medair values at all times, both within and outside of working hours
- Know, understand, and comply with Medair internal policies and procedures
- Adhere to Medair Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) regulations
- Be prepared to work in Kirkuk and Salah-al-Din Governorates and to relocate at short notice
- Work closely with all members of the ER health team to ensure the safety and security of staff
- Treat all beneficiaries, patients and their relatives with respect and dignity
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Valid driving license
- Fluent Arabic and Kurdish
- Competent mobile phone user
- Willingness to support others and share the workload
- Able to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Able to take responsibility for passengers whilst in Medair vehicle
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 46 jobs
View more 6 years ago