To deliver, lead and prioritize all Electrical, Instrumentation and Control aspects of the overhaul and campaign maintenance of Power Stations. Manage Electrical, Instrumentation and control resources including people and equipment to deliver the overhaul and campaign maintenance.
Accountable for the Following:
- Prioritizing and coordinating all planned Electrical, Instrumentation and Control overhaul activities to meet the schedule and minimize work order backlog
- Ensuring Electrical, Instrumentation and control maintenance activities are executed in accordance with the work packs and the associated quality plans
- Undertaking analysis of component &/or equipment failures and identify root cause(s)
- To be a visible Safety leader
Responsible for the Following:
- Ensure that Electrical, Instrumentation and Control equipment is overhauled to the highest standard to ensure maximum availability.
- Producing Bills of Materials (BOMs) to undertake the overhauls of equipment and working with the Technical buyer to procure parts if they are not available within the customer’s store.
- Utilize software and hardware to diagnose faults and develop work packs for the repair and overhaul of equipment
- Ensuring workshop is kept clean and free of debris
- Install and commission replacement equipment as required
- Assist other trades and disciplines as required within the limits and capabilities and experience.
- Ensure the Customer’s scope of work is carried out in accordance with both their policy, processes and procedures.
- Provide operational direction, mentoring, coaching and support to their direct reports
- Ensure HSSEQ aspects are not compromised.
- Work in most weather conditions and around heavy machinery, which can be dangerous at times.
- Must be able to participate in physical activities such as walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing up/down ladders and stairs, maneuvering on uneven and moving surfaces as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work at protected heights.