• Transport finished goods and materials over land to/from camps.
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
• Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
• Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with organization policies and procedures
• Collect and verify delivery instructions
• Report defects, accidents or violations
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
• Proven work experience as a truck driver.
• Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
• Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
• No recent moving or driving violations.
• Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
• Valid truck driving license.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!