Perform the tasks of transporting authorized goods and passengers in an MSF vehicles (van and car), ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country’s traffic rules and MSF security rules in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service.
- Daily check the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle and keeping it clean to ensure it can be driven in perfect conditions.
- Ensure the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country as well as MSF security rules in order to avoid car accidents.
- Ensure correct loading and unloading of the vehicle.
- Interpreting and mediating between MSF team and the community, authorities, other actors as needed.
- Adapt communication to any circumstances, using appropriate language and courtesy
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Driving license
- Experience in MSF or other NGOs an asset
- Teamwork, flexibility, commitment, resourcefulness, stress management
- Essential 2 years minimum of previous driving experience.
- Desirable experience with specific vehicles to use (van, 4×4 wheel drive)
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!