View more 5 years ago
- Transport Medair staff members to and from Erbil and Kirkuk with Medair-owned vehicles
- Carry a valid driving license and comply with national driving regulations.
- Carry vehicle documents in the vehicle at all times
- Attend and participate in meetings and trainings as required
- Alert Medair fleet manager when the vehicle is due for maintenance or in need of repair
- Be present during maintenance and repairs at the workshop
- Complete the vehicle movement log book and submit completed sheets to line manager
- Respond to passenger requests to slow down or adjust your driving style where there is no danger to do so
- Remain alert at all times
- Refuel the vehicle on a regular basis in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Know and adhere to the Medair’s policies and procedures regarding security, driving, safety, warehouse and transport procedures and other relevant guidelines.
- Engage with security personnel at check points, being polite and clear about the purpose of the journey
- Maintain regular contact with Medair tracking team using mobile phone and sat-phone if necessary
- Ensure that the vehicle is in sight when parked and never leave vehicle unattended
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 459 jobs