To ensure the work of the Logistic department is managed efficiently and effectively In line with an established guidelines. The main functions of the Driver is to drive different Types of light ICRC vehicles by strictly following internal security and national traffic rules, Transport people and/or material, check equipment on attributed cars, ensure proper fueling and cleaning and move independently in difficult security environments.
– Transports people and/or goods, including during the weekends and evening duties as instructed.
– Delivers mail or goods as requested.
– Provides assistance to the passengers as needed.
– Ensures that the vehicles are always refueled in time.
– Checks equipment on attributed cars, ensure proper fueling and cleaning.
– Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
– Primary school level.
– 2 years’ work experience in a similar function.
– Basic knowledge of English.
– Driving license for at least 5 years.
– Good knowledge of the geographically assigned environment.
– Masters 4/4 and VHF use.
– Basic mechanical skills.
– Is able to change tire or bulb on the road, and to drain the main fuel filter.
– Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
– Maintains the vehicle interior clean at all times.
– Demonstrates gender awareness and gender sensitivity.
– Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for results.
– Accepts and gives constructive criticism.
– Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies.
– Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs.
– Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients.
– Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems.