To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and other relevant documents to: email@example.com, with “clearly stating the position you are applying for.
Drive Test Engineer
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drive test for the Newly ON AIR sites,
- Drive test for single Site as it is swapped check functionality tests.
- Drive Testing for Pre-launch Optimization Sites using Genex Prob.
- Cluster Optimizations Tests, frequency scanning, Benchmark Test.
- Optimization and Performance enhancement, coverage optimization by changing Antenna Power, Tilt and Azimuth.
- Quality Test (CQT)
- Documented reports using Genex Assistant/MapInfo
- Analysing Log files, frequency and neighbour planning
- Drive test data analysis considering coverage, handovers, call drops, Rx Quality and identifying problematic areas.
- Resolve the Corporate Customer Complaints.
- Indoor Walk Test.
As a LTE Drive Test Engineer -Candidate skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Good expertise in Drive Testing 2G/3G, prefered 4G.
- Good knowledge of Radio Network Dimensioning/Coverage Design,
- Radio Functionality and cell parameters,
- Network Performance (KPI) based on Field Measurement,
- Mapping Tools and Data Formats (Mapinfo, GoogleEarth),
- Radio Network Design Processes & Methods,
- Optimization and Post processing tools,
- Service Quality for Radio Networks,
- LTE Handover and Cell Reselection,
- Analysis of drive test data and recommendations,
- Tools experience (TEMS investigation/ Actix Business Object, Genex Tools (Prob, Assistant)
- Good knowledge of Huawei LTE products and service portfolio
Job Qualification/ Experience
- Two years of experience in the wireless telecommunications industry drive testing and analysing,
- At least one year in LTE optimization
- Experience on Huawei products is preferred.