View more 5 years ago
- Physical Receipt of Materials & Equipment as per Materials Management Procedures.
- Inspections of Received Materials.
- Distributing on a weekly basis the Drilling Current Stock Report & Good Receiving Notes Report.
- Filing / Recording receiving documentation in the share drive.
- Issuing Materials through maximo whenever required.
- Communicate on a daily basis with the Field Logistics Lead regarding materials & Logistics requirements.
- Utilize Materials Management software to proceed data entry – generating Good Receiving Notes, Good Transfer Notes, Good Dispatch Notes, update inventory on a daily basis. (Maximo)
- Utilize Oracle Procurement to check status of requisitions, download attachments such as Packing list, emails correspondences, investigate if required.
- Responsible for updating designated files into the Y drive on a daily basis, create folders to file.
- Communicate with vendors regarding Journey Management Requirements (provide access request and route documents as required)
- Communicate using Microsoft Outlook / email account, be professional and follow system / I.T rules at all time.
- Organizing local freight movement – logistics coordination the best economical way.
- Working closely with Drilling Cost Engineer and provide required information if required.
- If required – must assist and help other colleagues within the Supply Chain Department (or other departments)
- Responsible to prepare and conduct on a daily basis toolbox talk meetings, TRA (Task Risk Analysis) documents. Making sure to filing such documents on a daily basis.
- Responsible to report to line manager any HESS incidents (Health, Environment, Safety & Security)
- Following Safety Requirements at all time, prioritize & encourage Safety Culture.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Good Knowledge of Drilling materials
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook – (Materials Management Software) such as SAP – Maximo – Skolms
- Good knowledge of warehouse operations management including inventory management, receiving, freight logistics processes, procedures and practices.
- Good knowledge of Procurement procedures
- Team player, reliable, punctual
- Advanced knowledge of the English, Arabic, Kurdish languages (Reading – Writing – Speaking)
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role is required
- High School Graduate (hold an Associate or Bachelor degree preferred but not mandatory)
- Must be pro-active
- Must be flexible on the working schedule and work longer hours if required
- Must be able to help & assist other colleagues if required
- Ability to adapt working in a yard & warehouse (dusty / fast pace environment) – schedule to be 2 weeks on – two weeks off