FIFTH: DONOR RELATION’S COORDINOTR
1. Manage relationships with existing donors, including regular updates.
2. Ensure up-to date and accurate records are kept of donations, and are easily accessible.
3. Assist with events to ensure donor satisfaction and update donors about the progress of the funded projects
4. Follow up and work on all pledges made
5. Prepare proposals to gain Donations and Funds
6. Coordinate and ensure any new Fund and or Pledge Agreements are received in a timely manner.
7. Report on the use of these funds to donors per donations agreements.
8. Coordinate with other JCC directorates to gather information that will allow advancement to inform
donors about program events, highlights and special opportunities/activities.
9. Annual fund status reports to donors
10. Create a donor database and update the lists, information of donors for future reference.
11. Update donor records according to donor interests
12. Provide useful donor information to directorate’s team members involved in the cultivation and future
solicitation of the donor.
13. Provide information on the use/success of their donations or programs of interest to the individual donor
14. Carry out other assignments as designated to.
15. Act as Duty Officer on a rotational basis or as assigned.
1. Master (M.A.) or Bachelor (B.A.) degree is required in the fields of international relations or program
management or Media.
2. Multi-lingual: At minimum, must be fluent in Kurdish and English (spoken and written).
3. Experience of having worked in a fast moving, high pressure, mixed culture environment.
4. Experience of having worked across government ministries and departments.
5. NOT less than TWO year experience of the relevant fields.
6. High level skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PPT) required.
1. Ability to work hard, under pressure, to tight and moving deadlines.
2. Personal resilience and ability to work in challenging circumstances.
3. Patient and diplomatic with a wide diversity of people and work styles.
4. Able to build and maintain strong working relationships and to wield influence through these.
5. focused on delivery
6. Team player
Applications will be initially screened for eligibility in accordance with the qualification criteria above and
qualified applicants will be shortlisted. Applicants are encouraged to address each criterion in their application
in order to meet the minimum requirements for this position. The shortlisted applicants will be notified and
called for an interview. The interview is run in both languages Kurdish and English.
To APPLY press the blue button below