View more 6 years ago
- Provide high quality medical consultations including relevant patient history, appropriate physical exam, investigations, treatment and referrals
- Track daily patient data using tally sheets or other tools provided
- Monitor diagnostic trends and report to supervisor as needed
- Adhere to rational drug usage protocols
- Submit reports in a timely manner
- Participate in educational sessions for staff and patients as directed by supervisor
- Attend training sessions as required by supervisor
- Provide training to other staff as requested by supervisor
- Participate in the daily running of the clinic
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to ensure smooth implementation and integration of services
- Adhere to administrative directives with regards to work schedules, record keeping, patient communications, re-stocking of necessary drugs, consumables and other items
- Adhere to IMC Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
- Coordinate the health activity with the MOH / DOH and local authority if needed
- Provide all services to patients free of charge
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Medical degree – with practical knowledge of Public Health and Emergency Medicine
- Previous NGO experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Excellent self-motivation and leadership skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently in difficult environment
- Flexible, willing to take on other duties/tasks and have the ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Priority to the candidates living in the selected area.
- Free security movement clearance an advantage.