- Providing the clinical supervision and training (e.g. triage, workflow, stock keeping, effective assistance and own regular ward rounds, proper documentation, adherence to MSF policies and protocols, health education, support to staff during procedures, etc.) based on identified needs.
- Managing the nurses and hygienists when Head Nurse is absent. Providing nursing care if nurses are absent and Covering weekend duties according to need to provide appropriate supervision for the IPD.
- Providing support in managing the pharmacy (ensuring the weekly order are done to avoid exceptional orders and regular inventories), and the availability, correct use and maintenance of medical supplies, equipment and ward premises
- Ensuring appropriate infection prevention and control in the hospital. Attending the infection control committee.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Nursing university diploma.
- At least one year experience in nursing and systems-level (either supervisory or managerial) and working experience with MSF is strong asset.
- Experience in orthopedic ward.
- Both spoken and written Arabic and English is Essential.
- Computer literate (Word, excel, internet) and Excellent writing and communications skills at influencing level.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 43 jobs