- Routine customer requirements handling (close SR within SLA and win customer satisfaction).
- Routine live network change handling (follow company rules, plan and complete needed change operation with customer.
- Routine preventative maintenance actions (eg. Quarterly health check, precaution inspection Key event assurance, Contingency plan update/ topology update /incident drilling…).
- Incident recovery.
- Regularly meeting with customer for value presentation.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- At least 3 years datacom project experience Familiar with main stream equipment provider (HUAWEI\Cisco\Juniper..)
- Good understanding on key IP protocol (eg.OSPF\BGP\MPLS\VRF\VRRP…)
- Professional certifications like HCIE/CCIE/CCNP is preferred. B.Sc.
- Degree in IT, Software, Computer Engineering.
- Working Condition: (5) Days per week & (8) hours per day.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 43 jobs