SCOPE OF WORK:
Under the direct supervision of the Senior WPE Manager, the Data and Reporting Officer will be responsible for the development, performance, integrity and security of the Women’s Protection and Empowerment program databases. The Officer is expected to perform all database related work including, data entry, database management, and reporting under the supervision of the WPE Senior Officer.
- Support WPE team indocumentingand reporting on program and client activities.
- Ensure forms, databases, and record keeping comply with international and IRC standards of working with GBV survivors and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Enter all client, activity and program related data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Generate reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis (Statistical & Graphical) only using non-identifiable information.
- Modify existing data tracking sheets and databases according to requirements as led by the WPE Manager andCoordinator.
- Ensure data security and accuracy of data entry.
- Maintain the entered data and ensure that data can be tracked / reconciled easily, in accordance with IRC policies and protocols. Summarize the entered data in the form of statistical reports as appropriate.
- Test databases, correct errors, clean up data and make necessary modifications.
- Work with IT department to develop and control user access permissionsfor each segment of database according to program management specifications
- Set up new tracking systems and Excel databases as needed to document and record WPE program activities.
- Attend WPE and IRC meetings and trainings as needed and as requested by the WPE Senior Manager.
- Education:University degree in BCS, MIT, M. Sc Computer Science.
- Work Experience: Two years’ experience in a similar role developing and managing databases and conducting statistical analysis and reporting (ideally with non-profit and/or non-governmental organizations)
- Languages: Fluency in Kurdish & English, Arabic preferred.
- Skills and Competencies:
– Excellent reporting skills using Excel and extracting information from the master database and running reports.
– Demonstrable capacity for working effectively in a multi-disciplinary cooperative team environment
– Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel, including creating tables and forms, data analysis, using pivot tables, and charting/visualizing data.
– Strong attention to detail and excellent data entry skills
– Excellent presentation skills