Under overall guidance of the M&E Manager and support form RI Baghdad office team, the Data Entry Clerk will carry out the following tasks:
• Work closely with program team to ensure data is received from the field regularly.
• Review field data and ensure the figures are correct and rectify/ clean the data accordingly.
• Sorting data and entering the data into the database system and updating the system on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Work closely with the Data Base Officer and ensure all the data is correct and up to date. Should coordinate closely with program team, including technical leads, to ensure that the data received is both correct and accurate.
• Work closely with the M&E Manager and M&E Officer to produce data and reports as and when required.
• Support the M&E team in managing the M&E indicators.
• Be the focal point as accountability desk through receiving the complaints and entering them into the complaints biog sheet. Ensue each complaint is directed property to the concerned head of department for information and action.
• Resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the program or M&E team
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Gathering information by phone, email, in person or using any other available means of communication.
• Be able to summarize the data into weekly and monthly data as required
• Follow RI policies in regards to information or data management.
• Conduct field visits jointly with the M&E Officers when there is need.
• Support other departments in data entry as and when required.
• Other tasks as required.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree
- Experience in database development and administration
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Ability to draft/edit a variety of written reports in a clear concise style
- Good experience with INGOs
- Experience in M&E field
- Good computer knowledge.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English.