Main Duties and Responsibilities: Presentable reception & decent shape; Dealing with customers queries face to face, over the telephone or in writing; Selling financial services, accessing and updating account details on a computer; Ability to learn about new products, services and processes; Representing the bank within the wider community and building relevant contacts; Ability to prioritize, manage time and work under pressure.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University Degree;
- One year experience or fresh Graduated Students;
- Good in Kurdish & English languages, Arabic is a plus;
- Proficient in Ms. Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Working Conditions : 5 Days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Salary range : Negotiable, based on qualification & experience, plus Medical Insurance & Social Security.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!