To develop high quality contract to protect the rights and interests of Company through standard procurement and contract procedure.
To ensure the contract of materials, equipment’s &services for oil field production follow up the carrying out of annually procurement plan.
- Preparing and verifying contract terms & conditions before contract awarding and ensuring that terms and conditions suitable with Company policies, procedures and adding value.
- Conducting and managing negotiations meeting with bidders and negotiating for the best price, terms&conditions with coordination with end user finance, legal other related departments.
- Formulation contract draft and get ratification for contract from both parties.
- Preparing and managing change orders process in close coordination with the user department.
- -Verification BID BOND, Performance Bank Guarantee and preparation L/C terms and conditions,checking and reviewing Contractors/Vendors invoice payment, support Finance department in insurance matters.
- Assist &cooperate custom clearance supervisor.
- Archiving all Bid documents and confirming all Bid reports and formats are collected and ensure that required approvals are obtained.
- Preparing and responding the official letters between the company and government authority and the company to all contractors & suppliers.
- Ensure complete records are produced and files kept which reflect a clear and complete audit trail of each procurement exercise.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Engineering project or drilling background preferred.
- Experiences in similar position within oil industry or project experiences.
- 7 years of working experience with 5 years in Workover & Completion aspects
- Good communications skills, problem solving skills, and good negotiating skills.
- Ability to be self control and self directing, and have time management skills