To lead a multi-disciplined construction team in delivering the work scope in accordance with the applicable specifications and procedures that apply. Maintain safe systems of work, reporting on progress and resolution of workforce HSE issues.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Engineering degree (preferably in Mechanical Engineering).
- +12 Years’ Experience in oil and gas industry in which at least 5 years in the field activities.
- Demonstrative experience in similar role.
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving project goals whilst maintaining high standards in HSE.
- Experienced in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working.
- Experienced in oil and gas infrastructure and construction management.
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels
- Must be fluent in Kurdish and English
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!