Under the direct supervision of the Child Protection Team Leader, s/he is responsible for in both developing and implementing information campaigns in the location of the CFS/YFS and supporting in the implementation of Mobile Activities in non-camp locations through the Mobile CFS/YFS
Awareness raising campaigns and related activities will include key information on services available in the local area and Child Protection information and awareness.
The Community Mobilizers key responsibility will be to actively promote participation and inclusion of men, women, girls and boys in improving engagement in child protection activities and efforts.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Provide assistance to the Team Leader/Mobile Activities Supervisor in planning, coordinating and conducting community engagement
- Establish and maintain contacts with Community focal points
- Develop systems for disseminating information through leafleting
- Promote services and its accessibility in strict cooperation with the ACTED Child Protection staff
- Promote the services available in the local area including those provided by non-ACTED protection actors
- Provide, together with the other team members, awareness and technical information regarding services available
- To engage community focal points on how to spread messages and raise awareness about services available and key Child Protection information
Internal and external coordination:
- Coordinate with child protection actors to ensure service lists are accurate and updated
- Coordinate with community services in the region, particularly community focal points
Support to static and mobile activities:
- Perform tasks as requested in support of both static and mobile CFS/YFS activities.