- The Community Health Supervisor is responsible for the proper implementation and follow up of MDM’s health education and health promotion activities in camp and non-camp settings.
- S/he supervises the activities of the Health & Hygiene Promotion officers (HHPs), Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) and other program staff involved in health education and health promotion.
- S/he is responsible for building the capacity of the team on relevant community health issues in collaboration with the Medical Manager and other technical supervisors (Mental Health and Psychological Support Supervisor, Sexual and Reproductive Health Supervisor)
- S/he contributes to planning, monitoring and reporting of activities.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Studies in community health, public health, medical science
- Professional experience: At least 2 years of professional experiences in relevant field (health education, health promotion, community health, social work) and 1-year experience as supervisor/manager
- Skills and qualities required Proficiency in Microsoft office package, Strong facilitation skills and proven experience in community mobilization
- Skills and qualities appreciated: Experience working in humanitarian sector, proactive and ability to work with multicultural team,
- Languages: Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Be committed to MdM’s values as an organization and motivated by its non-statutory, Not For Profit model