Under the team leader, the Community Assessor and Mobilizer will be in charge of:
Responsibility 1: Participate to the implementation of Post Distribution Monitoring survey
- In order to evaluate the satisfaction of the beneficiaries and meet the needs and expectancies of the communities, the Community Assessor and Mobilizer will have to participate to the implementation of comprehensive satisfactory survey through door-to-door visits using a tablet device to fill the information.
- The Community Assessor and Mobilizer will assess and evaluate the educational needs of the community.
- Ensure the good implementation of questionnaires and fill properly the tablets.
- Report on a daily basis to the team leader.
- Notify the team leader of any problems or delay in the implementation of the assessment.
- At the request of the Project Manager/Assistant, the Community Assessor and Mobilizer will have to participate to the creation and implementation of explanation tools (flyers, feedback box, meeting etc.)
- Explaining the project to the community.
Responsibility 2: Participate to the supervision and monitoring of the distributions
- Call the beneficiaries to explain the modalities of the distributions
- Participate in the cash distribution to the selected beneficiaries and keep records of the administrative data.
- Report the team leader any problems or delay in the implementation of the distributions.
- Report positive and negative feedbacks collected through proper mechanisms to the team leader.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Experience in conducting surveys
- Experience of working with Non-Governmental Organizations (desirable)
- Experience on using tablets is a plus
- Strong oral and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic.
- Spoken Kurdish (Kurmanji) is desirable.
- English is desirable.
- Due to the nature of the tasks to be performed, confidentiality is a requirement
- Assiduous and respectful.
- Motivated, energetic, positive, flexible and good team player.