The Child Protection Team leader is responsible for the supervision and management of CFS/YFS staff and for supporting the operations of the CPU within static spaces. The Team Leader is responsible for supervising staff including Incentives Volunteers and all Unpaid Volunteers including CPC and YPC volunteers, all CFS/YFS activities, community mobilization and ensuring adherence to Child Protection Minimum Standards. S/he is responsible internal and external coordination relating to all aspects of the operations of the CFS/YFS within a given location and is responsible for producing and updating daily and weekly reports.
- Supervise the attendance of the staff, incentives volunteers, cleaners and the guards
- To ensure timely and correct submission of reports
- Support the Mobile Activities Supervisor in the operations of the mobile team of incentives volunteers, community mobilizers working in the field.
- To supervise correct and high quality implementation of various activities
- To facilitate the payment of the Cash for work (CFW) Staff in the centres where requested
- For the timely and relevant reporting of the logistic needs in all the centres (in CFS/YFS and relevant spaces) to the Logistics officer and direct supervisor.
- Timely and relevant reports on any complaints, feedback and issues encountered to direct supervisor.
- To ensure the safety of the CFS/YFS and relevant spaces for children and youth
- To ensure that the Child Protection Standards are met inside CFS/YFS
- To ensure that the Child Protection Standards are met in the CPU
- To ensure that the CFS/YFS spaces are clean , secure and appropriate for different activities
- To ensure that the water supply, Sanitation and CFS/YFS structures are in good and safe conditions.
- To ensure the process of both registration and attendance of children inside CFS/YFS .
- Represent ACTED in location level coordination meetings and events, and other meetings as requested.
- Ensure the coordination with Child Protection senior management.
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities as requested.