A University degree in social science, computer science, or other analytical field .The candidate ideally should have previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts . Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English language.
- To design, build and maintain an online or network database storing the most up-to-date data from NRC’s area of responsibility;
- To design and maintain the project’s online filing system to ensure that data and updated information is archived for easy access and reference;
- To design and maintain mobile data collection (or equivalent like Kobo toolkit) and analysis system for the CCCM programme;
- To report daily/weekly progress to CCCM PM.
- To attend meetings with donors and other stakeholders to present the NRC database and our progress in the field, when requested;
- To work closely with other agencies to ensure compatibility of data collection and management, when requested;
- To undertake community visits with field staff, when requested;
- Participate in NRC staff seminars and training, when scheduled;
- Produce reports containing qualitative and quantitative information as requested by the CCCM PC.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager, Program Director and Country Director
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- A University degree.
- Experience working in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience working in complex and volatile contexts; ability to remain calm and professional in tense situations
- Flexible and creative