View more 6 years ago
- Fallow-up care and maintenance activities.
- Establish, strengthen and monitor an effective, transparent, representative site governance system including coordination of camp(s) service provision and other defined activities.
- Set up and maintain a camp information management system in line with global CCCM Cluster guidelines including sex and age disaggregated data collection and transparent, yet appropriate, information sharing with all relevant stakeholders in a manner that upholds the principle of confidentiality.
- Conduct and Monitor multi-sector needs (MSNM), Health Safety and Environment (HSE), Safety Audits, service provision and the overall condition of a camp including shelter, WASH, environment and cross-cutting services such as prevention and response to sexual and gender-based violence (SGBV), health, psychosocial support according to agree upon guidelines, standards and indicators.
- Coordinate activities of different actors providing assistance and support effective referral mechanisms within the camp(s).
- Set up and maintain an overall schedule and plan of activities of CCCM staff and activities in the camp(s).
- Advise and assist in developing joint site risk management plans to promote the health, safety and environment of the camp(s).
- Support the technical assessment implementation of site maintenance, covering safe site design or layout, repairs and risk reduction in the camp(s), the upkeep of shelter, WASH, electrical systems, other site facilities and utilities and the general environment.
- Mobilize, train and equip displaced communities to be self-autonomous in safely maintaining the camp(s) environment ensuring clarification of roles and responsibilities amongst stakeholders.
- Ensure that all equipment and supplies that are required for technical assessment assistance as part of site risk management plans.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- A University degree in civil engineering.
- Experience working in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience working in complex and volatile contexts; ability to remain calm and professional in tense situations
- Flexible and creative