- Carry out day to day implementation of CTP activities in designated area.
- In coordination with local authorities and in line with selection criteria, register and select beneficiaries for assistance.
- Update beneficiary data base with accurate information.
- Collect monthly price monitoring data and update database.
- Organize cash/voucher distribution liaise with selected Hawala at field level.
- Carry out community sensitization activities.
- Carry out field level data collection for market assessments and any other assessments required.
- In coordination with MEAL officer follow up the monitoring process of Cash installment.
- Assist Project Coordinator to prepare timely work plans for the projects.
- Provide timely inputs to Project Coordinator to prepare cash forecast.
- Prepare and submit timely PR for procurements of program supplies.
Supervision and capacity building:
- Supervise Save the Children’s programme teams through direct and remote supervision as appropriate
- Assist Project Coordinator to organize capacity building of assistants and volunteers.
- Coordinate with local authorities for project related activities.
- Represent Save the Children in a professional manner
- Work closely with other SCI departments at field level.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity progress reports to Project Coordinator.
- Provide accurate and timely information for internal and donor reports.
- Prepare and submit weekly movement plan to Project Coordinator.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University Graduate
- At least 1 years’ experience working with cash transfer and/or distribution programme with other NGO/Organizations.
- Staff/volunteer supervision experience. .
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple tasks and under time pressures in a fast growing program environment
- Strong ability to work independently
- Calm, organized and decisive manner
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to work efficiently with a diverse group of people
- Good reporting skills
- Fluent in Arabic/ and willing to be base in Tikrit- Al Alam
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills & problem solving skills
- Working oral and written English.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches