To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and other relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “clearly stating the position you are applying for.
Base Station Subsystem Back Office Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the required Procedure, Documents related to sites of the Radio Access Network.
- Responsible for demarcation of Service Quality issue of wireless product delivery.
- Handle and monitor new technology projects carried on by the operator or the third-party vendor.
- Commission and configure enodeB.
- Prepare LTE-TD CFG file for deferent scenarios.
- Conduct training need analysis of team to ensure proper training and development and career growth.
- Setting and agreeing site design standards.
- Ensure the access network KPIs are met within timelines.
- Ensure continuous network optimization.
- Perform routine network health check and remote preventive maintenance.
- Provide direct and detail reporting for work and projects to the direct manager.
- Identify and resolve data performance issues – e.g. outage, latency, throughput, failed connection attempts, and drop connections.
- Proactively look for areas to improve LTE network performance and to meet network KPIs.
- Capacity to evaluate site physical setup and to make an inform decision based on site environment and physical layout.
- Performing and coordinating site acceptance with different involved parties.
- Monitoring and supervising the network alarms and making sure the teams are reacting within acceptable period and according to vendor standards.
- Report all field related aspects concerning routine visit and remarks on the access network associated with sub-system environment.
- Coordinate a workflow with the NOC team to facilitate a professional reporting and alarm system.
- Perform on-call activities and emergency duties and need to be readily available to handle such duties whenever required.
Qualifications and Essential Requirements:
- Bachelor in telecommunication or any related engineering fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in 2G, 3G and LTE technologies (at least 2 years in LTE with last 7 years).
- In depth knowledge of GSM, UMTS, WLAN and LTE network principles and design.
- Excellent knowledge of U2000 MBB platform and protocols.
- Excellent knowledge of Huawei CME and enodeB commissioning.
- Good knowledge of optical transmission system.
- Good knowledge in Huawei telecom products.
- Good knowledge of microwave system.
- Good understanding of IP networking.
- Knowledge of the accepted standards used in site installation.
- In Depth knowledge with system configuration, system integration and optimization of new cellular sites.
- Good communication skill in English.